Hollow shaft housing rotating magnetic powder clutch (CJKX type)
Rated torque Nm
Slip power w
Maximum current A
Maximum speed rpm
Hollow shaft connection size
Flange connection size
Stator fixed size
d1 * depth
d2 * depth
M6 * 12
M6 * 12
M8 * 15
M8 * 12
M10 * 20
M10 * 18
● The selection of magnetic powder clutch is generally based on the required maximum torque transmission, and at the same time, ensure that the actual slip power is less than the allowable slip power of the magnetic powder clutch. The calculation formula is as follows: Actual slip power P = 2 × 3.14 × M × n / 60 = F · V (unit: W) where: M ----- actual working torque (N · m) F --- -Tension (N) n ----- slip speed (r / min) V ----- linear speed (m / s)
● In the case of no speed change mechanism, the product of the maximum tension required for the winding material and the maximum winding radius should be less than the rated torque of the magnetic powder brake. In addition, the choice of magnetic powder clutch is also related to its position: under the premise of matching slip power, if the magnetic powder clutch is placed at a high speed, a smaller size clutch can be selected, and its volume and cost will be reduced accordingly. When the small-size magnetic powder clutch cannot be matched, but a larger magnetic powder clutch is needed, it should be placed in the middle or rear of the transmission mechanism to increase the working torque and reduce the slip speed.
● When the magnetic powder clutch has a certain heat dissipation condition, its slip power is a certain value, so its actual working torque and speed can compensate each other. That is, when the slip speed increases, the allowable torque will decrease accordingly, but the maximum speed must not be high At its permitted speed.
Example: MG-YSC-10 magnetic powder clutch, its rated torque M = 100N.m, slip power P = 7KW, then the rated speed n = 9550 * P / M = 9550 * 7/100 = 668.5r / min if the actual slip Differential speed n = 1500r / min (where 9550 is a constant coefficient), the allowable torque should be M = 9550 * P / n = 9550 * 7/1500 = 44.6Nm (where: 9550 is a constant coefficient)
First, the characteristics of magnetic powder clutch:
1. Magnetic powder clutch is an automatic control element with superior performance.
2. High linearity and high precision torque control.
3. Adopt high temperature resistant coil super alloy magnetic powder, long service life, smooth connection, non-impact magnetic powder clutch
4. CNC precision manufacturing, high precision, fine processing, good linearity and superior performance.
5. High purity of magnetic powder, no black carbon powder added, stable performance and long life.
6. Aluminum alloy structure, with excellent heat dissipation performance, good demagnetization, and fast response speed.
7. Stable operation, no vibration, no impact and no noise in starting, running and braking state.
8. The torque is proportional to the exciting current within the specified torque range, and can be used as a linear adjustment element.
Application range of magnetic powder clutch:
Printing machinery, paper machinery, bag making machinery, paper making machinery, wire and cable machinery, winding machinery, wire machinery, packaging and bagging machinery, textile machinery, weaving and maintenance machinery, woodworking machinery, testing equipment, load simulation, various For precision tension control of machinery, general industrial equipment, and other general industrial machinery.
Third, the use of magnetic powder clutch recommendations:
1. Before formal operation or after the device is moved, it must be uniformly operated before it can be officially operated. In this way, smooth torque can be generated, and the uniform operation mode is as follows:
In the non-excitation state, after the drive side rotates as fast as possible (less than 1800 rpm) for about 1 minute, set the excitation current at the rated 1 / 4-1 / 5. Closed in seconds, and demagnetized about 20 times.
2. When choosing to buy magnetic powder clutch / magnetic powder brake, choose a product with guaranteed quality.
How to replace magnetic powder:
1. Place the magnetic powder clutch on a rack prepared in advance (upside down), with the input shaft facing down and the output shaft facing up. Pay attention to the stable placement of the magnetic powder;
2. Use a wrench to loosen the aluminum cover fixing bolt at the end of the bolt output shaft and remove it;
3. After removing the aluminum cover, loosen the stator bolts and take out the stator;
4. After removing the stator, clean up the magnetic particles left inside and clean the inner wall with a clean rag;
5. After cleaning, please enclose the prepared magnetic powder according to the specifications (unit: g);
6. After adding the magnetic powder, please fix the stator, stator bolt, aluminum cover, aluminum cover bolt, etc. in their original positions. This step is very important. If you carelessly, the magnetic powder will leak;
7. After the magnetic powder is sealed and fastened, please run the magnetic powder clutch for trial operation, and then put it into use without any abnormality;