Free cooling micro magnetic powder clutch (CJW type)
Rated torque Nm
Slip power W
Maximum current A
Maximum speed rpm
Shaft coupling size
Flange coupling size
Stator fixed size
Miniature magnetic powder clutches and brakes are miniature, and their rated torque is 0.5Nm, 1Nm, 2Nm, 5Nm. The working principle, purpose, function, and maximum speed are the same. The only difference is the different structure, different appearance and torque.
In terms of installation. Miniature magnetic powder clutches and brakes are manufactured with high precision, and have the advantages of compact structure, small size, and light weight. At the time of installation, it is fixed on the mounting plate and then a coupling (elastic) is used. At the input end, a synchronous pulley is fixed on the mounting plate, and it is controlled within the allowable shaft load range. It is recommended to expand the heat dissipation area of the mounting plate to more than 350 square cm
The CJW natural cooling miniature magnetic powder clutch has a small excitation current, but it can output a large torque, so it can easily form an automatic control system. In addition, when the exciting current changes, the corresponding magnetic field intensity also responds synchronously, and therefore has an amazing response speed.
When the exciting current remains unchanged, the output torque is not affected by the differential speed (slip speed) between the transmission and the driven, that is, there is no difference between the static torque and the dynamic torque. Therefore, CJW natural cooling miniature magnetic powder clutch can output constant torque very stably. If this feature is applied to tension control, the customer only needs to adjust the magnitude of the exciting current to achieve the purpose of controlling the coil tension simply, effectively and accurately.
Natural cooling micro magnetic powder clutch (CJW type) working principle:
1. Coil stationary magnetic powder clutch and magnetic powder brake are automatic devices that control input current and change output.
2. When the coil is not energized, the input shaft rotates, and the magnetic powder is pressed against the inner wall of the clamp ring under the action of centrifugal force. The output shaft does not contact the input shaft. At this time, it is idling.
3. When the coil is energized, the magnetic powder generates a magnetic chain under the action of the magnetic field lines, so that the output shaft and the input shaft become a rigid body and rotate, and a slip occurs when overloaded, which is the working state at this time. So as to achieve the purpose of transmitting torque.
Magnetic particle clutches usually have the following situations:
1. The magnetic powder filled between the two groups of units was scattered on one side during transportation or placed for too long, and was not excited before starting the machine, which caused it to get stuck.
2. Due to the low manufacturing accuracy and insufficient concentricity of the rotor, the output torque is uneven or stuck.
3.Due to excessive magnetic powder encapsulation during the production process.
4. Caused by using inferior magnetic powder.
For the above situations, we recommend:
1. Before formal operation or after the device is moved, it must be uniformly operated before it can be officially operated. In this way, smooth torque can be generated, and the uniform operation mode is as follows:
In the non-excitation state, after the drive side rotates as fast as possible (less than 1800 rpm) for about 1 minute, set the excitation current at the rated 1 / 4-1 / 5. Closed in seconds, and demagnetized about 20 times.
2. When choosing to buy magnetic powder clutch / magnetic powder brake, it is best to choose products with guaranteed quality.