SC548 automatic tension controller
First, first connect the sensor of the instrument, and press down on the sensor to be positive. The maximum output of OUT is 36V3A, which is directly connected to the brake or clutch. The specific wiring method of SC548 automatic tension controller is as follows:
Power source ＋
Power source ＋
2. Regarding the adjustment of several miniature potentiometers on the front panel of SC548 automatic tension controller:
1. "Zero" potentiometer: When adjusting clockwise, the real-time tension value display should increase. After the system is installed, in the static state, adjust the zero adjustment potentiometer so that the real-time tension display is 0. If there is a decimal point after the original displayed value of the tension, it is indicated as a negative value, and the zero adjustment potentiometer should be adjusted clockwise to display 0. If there is no decimal point after the original displayed value of the tension, adjust the zero potentiometer counterclockwise to display 0.
2. "Full-scale" potentiometer: When adjusting clockwise, the real-time tension display value has a small strain, indicating that the magnification factor becomes smaller at this time. When the force of the sensor in the system reaches the calibration value, adjust the "full-scale" potentiometer so that the real-time tension display value is displayed as 100.
3. "Speed" potentiometer: Adjust clockwise to make the output current rise and fall faster.
4. "Current-limiting" potentiometer: When adjusting clockwise, the output current value decreases in the automatic state, thereby limiting the operating speed in the system. The setting of this value protects the entire system.
3. The tension display value of this tension controller is analog value.
In the automatic state, when the real-time tension is greater than the set tension, the output current value decreases. When the real-time tension is less than the set tension, the output current value increases. When the current value increases, the tension in the system increases. During tension, the output current is reduced, and the system tension is reduced accordingly, thereby cycling and realizing automatic control.
Four, SC548 automatic tension controller instrument commissioning sequence:
1. Turn the "manual potentiometer" back to the zero position, and then turn the "auto" and "manual" switches to the "manual" position.
2. Install one or two sensors as needed to zero the sensor under static conditions. At this time, try to press down the sensor. The real-time display value should increase in the front and there should be no decimal point at the back. If there is a decimal point at this time, then Indicating that the sensor wiring is reversed, it is necessary to reverse the "signal +" and "signal-" of the same sensor.
Press the sensor to its range value, adjust the "full-scale" potentiometer so that the real-time tension display value is "100". In most debugging, the setting of this value does not need to be too strict, as long as the pressure in the system is less than the sensor The range value is sufficient.
3. Adjust the "manual" potentiometer until the tension in the system is just right. Remember that the displayed value of the "real-time tension" or the average value "a" at this time. The more stable the "a" value, the better. Otherwise, the system's jitter is too large. At this time, check the installation of the sensor or mechanical transmission part.
4. Adjust the "setting" potentiometer so that the "setting tension" display value is a.
5. Set the "Auto" and "Manual" switches to "Auto".
6. In normal operation, if the system still feels a little faster or slower, you can slightly adjust the setting potentiometer. When turned counterclockwise, the running speed will decrease slightly and vice versa.
7. After debugging, the system realizes automatic control status.
8. When the system is finished, please set the "Auto" and "Manual" switches to "Manual", and then turn to "Auto" in the next round of work. This cycle can prevent the object from shaking when the machine is turned on.