PSN36V3A power amplifier
PSN36V3A power amplifier is specially designed for magnetic powder brakes, clutches and production lines that need to be adjusted and controlled; it has light weight, stable performance, complete functions, remote installation, external digital display, large output power, convenient manual control and Compatible with various PLC and standard control signals.
1. Input power: AC210V--230V 50HZ;
2. Input signal: 10K potentiometer, 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA optional;
3. Rated output: DC36V3A;
4. Output mode: 0-3A constant current
5. Dimensions: 199mm × 110mm × 50mm, can be installed on the side or bottom.
6. Quality: weighs about 1kg.
～ 220V DIP switch potentiometer IN External digital display load
LN ＋ V IN ＋ 0 V
＋ 10V ＋ 20mA GND
SIN SIN OUT－ OUT ＋
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Third, the input and output terminals and state selection DIP switch description:
Pins 1 and 3 are AC220V input.
Pins 4, 5, and 6 are connected to the manual potentiometer, and pin 5 is connected to the center head; at this time, please dial up DIP switch 1.
Pin 7 is an external control signal + 5V input, and 0V is connected to Pin 6; at this time, please dial up DIP switch 2.
Pin 8 is an external control signal + 10V input, and 0V is connected to Pin 6; at this time, please dial up DIP switch 3.
Pin 9 is an external control signal + 20mA input, and 0V is connected to Pin 6; at this time, please dial up DIP switch 4.
10, 11, 12, 13 are external current digital display heads to display the current, of which 10 feet are grounded, 11 feet + 5V output, and 12 and 13 are signals. If the digital display head shows a negative value, please swap feet 12 and 13.
14 and 15 are connected to magnetic powder brake or clutch, among which 15 pin is positive. At this time, a DC ammeter can be connected in series to display the current.
Fourth, matters needing attention:
1. Special reminder: Terminals 1 and 3 are external AC220V, please pay special attention to safety! !! !! Non-professionals, do not disassemble.
2. Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 ℃ ～ 40 ℃, relative humidity is not more than 80%.
3. There is no corrosive gas, liquid and dust in the surrounding environment; avoid installation in strong vibration environment.
4. There should be a gap of more than 50mm on both sides of the amplifier to ensure that the amplifier can naturally ventilate and dissipate heat.
5. The DIP switch can only switch on one button, and it is strictly prohibited to switch on more than one button at the same time. The amplifier is pre-dialed in the 3 position of the DIP switch when shipped from the factory. Please select and use as required.