ZK-3 Automatic Tension Controller
ZK-1 automatic tension controller uses tension sensor as detection element and magnetic powder clutch or magnetic powder brake as execution element to form a constant tension control system. The tension of the unwinding and unwinding materials is detected by the tension sensor, and the tension is compared with the set value of the tension, so that the exciting current of the magnetic powder clutch or the magnetic powder brake is automatically adjusted to keep the tension of the material constant during the unwinding process.
In general papermaking, printing, textile, printing and dyeing, plastics, rubber, wire and cable, metallurgy and other industries, processing production lines consisting of unwinding and rewinding are used. In order to ensure the quality and quality of the product, the unwinding or The tension during winding is kept constant. A complete set of tension remains constant. A complete tension control system, including tension controller, tension detector, clutch and brake.
In order to help users of various manufacturers to improve production efficiency and reliability, our company carefully designed and manufactured a complete set of tension control system.
1. Technical parameters:
Power supply voltage: AC220V ± 10%, 50HZ
Rated output: DC36V, 3Amax
Control signal output: 0-10V or 0-5V
Tension control range: 0-100 (relative value of tension)
Display method: Seven-segment LED display tension error: ± 2%
Chassis size: 220 × 100 × 190
2. Function of tension controller:
(1) Real-time tension: display the real-time tension: 0-100%.
(2) Set tension; display the set tension: 0-100%.
(3) Actual current: display working current of brake and clutch: 0-3Amax.
(4) Zero adjustment knob: used to adjust the zero position of the real-time tension to eliminate the tension value caused by the weight of the roller.
(5) Full scale knob: used for static calibration of actual tension.
(6) Speed knob: change the integral speed of the tension feedback value during automatic control to minimize the real-time tension value swing and improve the control accuracy.
(7) Current-limiting knob: The maximum current value of the design formulator and clutch during operation. This current is determined by the maximum tension required by the control system.
Brake / Clutch
4. Debugging of the control system The instrument has manual and automatic functions, constant torque control when manual, constant tension control when automatic, manual and automatic smooth switching. When the instrument is used for manual, set the instrument to "manual" state and adjust The "manual value" knob makes it output a constant exciting current. At this time, the meter only has a manual function.
When the meter is used for automatic, the following parameters need to be adjusted: (zero, full scale adjustment is prohibited in the machine running state)
(1) Zero adjustment to eliminate the pressure caused by the self-weight of the detection roller, bearing housing, etc.
When there is no material passing through the detection roller and shaft, that is, when there is no tension, the tension value measured by the tension controller is displayed as zero. Adjust the "Zero Knob" so that "Real-time tension" is displayed as 000.
(2) Full scale adjustment, the actual tension value of the calibration material is consistent with the tension value displayed by the tension controller. In the middle of the tension transmission shaft, at a half of the distance between the two fulcrum points, according to the actual route, pass the prepared thin rope. One end of the rope is fixed, and the other end is attached with a weight of G1 Code or weight, let the weight or weight sag naturally, and the bearing of the transmission shaft should be lubricated to ensure flexible rotation. (The illustrations of the tether and hanging weights are as follows).
Select the sensor range as F1 according to the maximum tension value required for the material and set it to 100% tension value;
If the weight of the hanging weight or weight is G1, then adjust the "full scale" knob so that the "real-time tension" is displayed as X = × 100;
In actual work, the actual tension of the material is F = X% × F1.
Example: The tension required for the widest and thickest aluminum strip cut by the 1300 aluminum strip slitter is 475kgf. Set the maximum tension value F1 to 500kgf, and adjust the fullness if the hanging weight is 200kg. , Make "the real-time tension F1 is set to 500kgf," if the weight is 200kg, adjust the full scale so that the "real-time tension" is displayed as × 100, which is 40. Full scale calibration is completed.
When working normally, the "real-time tension" is displayed as 11%, so the tension value is 11% × 500kgf = 55kgf.
(3) Determine the maximum excitation current of the system to prevent excessive current from pulling the material off at startup. This current is determined by the maximum tension required for the material.
Set the Yiyao pool to the automatic state, and adjust the "current limiting" knob to determine the current of the system at the maximum tension.
(4) Setting the tension value. In the manual state, adjust the "manual value" knob to make the material work at the optimal tension. When the tension response is too slow, adjust the "speed" knob counterclockwise. When the tension of the material fluctuates greatly or is tight or loose, adjust the "speed" knob clockwise to adjust the reaction speed to the optimal state.
5. Normal operation of the system (1) Set the switch to "manual" and turn the "manual tension" knob to adjust the current, then the system works in the manual state.
(2) Under the condition that the required tension value F1 of the material is unknown, run the machine slowly, set the tension controller in the manual state, and slowly adjust the current through the "manual" knob. According to experience, observe the tension of the material. The "real-time tension" value on the controller is set to the "tension setting" value. When the switch is set to the "auto" position, the current of the magnetic powder clutch (brake) can be automatically adjusted to keep the tension of the material at the set value.
(3) When the required tension value F of the material is known, set the tension setting value to "X = × 100" and set the switch to the "Auto" position to automatically adjust the current of the magnetic powder clutch (brake) To keep the tension of the material at the set value.