Hydraulic motor test bench
The system uses magnetic powder brakes as loaders; uses magnetoelectric torque sensors to measure the output torque speed of hydraulic motors, pneumatic motors, and air motors; uses a flow transmitter to measure the flow rate; uses a pressure transmitter to measure the hydraulic pressure (air pressure); The temperature sensor measures the temperature.
I. Test items
Liquid flow measurement, liquid pressure measurement
2. Output torque measurement, output speed measurement, output power measurement
3. Temperature rise measurement
Third, the hydraulic motor test software interface
It can be loaded according to the set excitation current curve.
Five, dynamometer test bench
Dynamometer test bench can be customized according to customer requirements.
1. The system collects the output torque and speed of the motor through a phase difference torque speed sensor and a TR-1C torque speed collector (or TR-1D torque speed collector); using a LY-1 Type data acquisition instrument to collect flow and pressure; use a TEM-2 temperature acquisition instrument to detect temperature rise; WLK-3B program-controlled power supply to control the magnetic powder brake to load the motor.
2. All instruments are connected to the computer through the RS485 bus to realize automatic loading of the motor and centralized data collection. The relationship curve between parameters and time is displayed in real time to record the entire test process.
3. The dynamometer outputs a report in the form of a curve.
4. The dynamometer test data can be exported to generate Microsoft Excel files (* .xls) for reprocessing the collected data.