Prime mover measurement system
The system uses magnetic powder brakes as loaders; phase difference torque speed sensors are used for motor torque testing; electrical power transmitters are used for motor electrical parameter tests to complete voltage measurement, current measurement, power factor measurement, power measurement, efficiency measurement, Frequency measurement; digital temperature sensor for temperature measurement; design motor test software according to user requirements, output motor test report. The entire system is a comprehensive test bench for electric motors.
The dynamometer can perform DC motor test, ordinary three-phase motor test, automotive starter motor test, automotive wiper motor test, reduction motor test, and electric bicycle motor parameter test.
The system can perform loading test, efficiency test, temperature rise test, and stall test.
Input voltage, current, power factor, frequency, input electric power
2. Output torque, output speed, output power
Third, the motor detection software interface
Fourth, the motor characteristic curve
The software interface is based on the Japanese ON0 SOKKI TS-7700 torque workstation expert system.
It can be loaded according to the set excitation current curve.
Six, dynamometer test bench (dynamometer)
Dynamometer test bench can be customized according to customer requirements.
7. Motor starting current test (optional)
Add instantaneous current collector and GETi test software to draw the motor starting current curve.
The software interface is as follows (current curve when the motor starts and the motor is loaded):
Dynamometer system description
1. The system collects and detects the output torque and speed of the motor (dynamometer) through a phase difference torque speed sensor and a TR-1C torque speed collector; using an AM-A electrical parameter collector Collect the input voltage, current, power factor, frequency and other parameters of the testing motor (dynamometer); use a TEM-2 temperature collector to detect the temperature rise; use WLK-3B program-controlled power to control the magnetic powder brake to load the motor.
2. All instruments are connected to the computer through the RS485 bus to realize the automatic loading of the motor and the centralized collection of data. The relationship curve between parameters and time is displayed in real time to record the entire test process.
3. Generate the characteristic curve of the motor.
4. Output the report as a curve.
5. The test data can be exported to generate a Microsoft Excel file (* .xls) for reprocessing the collected data.