Magnetic particle dynamometer
Magnetic powder dynamometer consists of magnetic powder brake, eddy current brake or hysteresis brake as loader. Magnetic powder dynamometer, eddy current dynamometer or hysteresis dynamometer; using tension and pressure sensor, photoelectric (or magnetoelectric) speed sensor as The detection element detects the torque and speed; the electrical quantity transmitter is used to measure the electrical parameters such as voltage and current; the power and efficiency of the motor are calculated, and the temperature is measured using a digital temperature sensor. Design motor test software according to user requirements and output motor test report.
Magnetic particle dynamometer can detect DC motor, ordinary three-phase motor, automobile starting motor, automobile wiper motor, electric bicycle motor.
Magnetic particle dynamometer can perform loading test, efficiency test, temperature rise test, and stall test.
Input voltage, current, power factor, frequency, input electric power
2. Output torque, output speed, output power
4. Temperature Rise 2. Structure of Magnetic Particle Dynamometer
Third, the system diagram
Fourth, the software interface
Five, motor characteristic curve
It can be loaded according to the set excitation current curve.
Seven, magnetic particle dynamometer
Magnetic particle dynamometer test bench can be customized according to customer requirements.
Eight, system description
1. The system is loaded with a magnetic particle dynamometer, and a TR-2B torque and speed collector is used to collect the output torque and speed of the motor; an AM-A electrical parameter collector is used to collect the input voltage and current of the motor , Power factor, frequency and other parameters; use a TEM-2 temperature collector to collect temperature rise; use WLK-3B program-controlled power supply to control magnetic particle dynamometer.
2. All instruments are connected to the computer through the RS485 bus to realize the automatic loading of the motor and the centralized collection of data. The relationship curve between parameters and time is displayed in real time to record the entire test process.
3. Generate the characteristic curve of the motor.
4. Output the report as a curve.
A. Simple structure, easy to install, convenient to use and maintain, and durable.
B. Small size, light weight and small wind resistance moment.
C. It adopts disc rotor with small moment of inertia and short dynamic response time.
D. The indirect water cooling method on the back is adopted, and special treatment is performed to reduce rust.
E. The optimized design of the exciting winding makes it easy to uniformly match the control system.
F. It can be fully automated. Long-distance control performance is stable.
G. It can form a high-accuracy test bench or a general test bench, which is universal.
H. High test accuracy and control accuracy.