Transmission mechanical measurement system
The system uses magnetic powder brakes to load reducers (cycloidal pin gear reducers, worm gear reducers, planetary gear reducers, etc.), and uses phase-difference torque speed sensors to measure torque, speed, and power of the gearbox (reducer) Measurement, mechanical efficiency measurement, speed ratio calculation; digital temperature sensor for temperature measurement. Design reducer test software according to user requirements and output reducer test report. The system can perform no-load test, full-load test, efficiency test, and temperature rise test.
Input torque, output torque
2. Input speed, output speed
3. Input power, output power
5. Temperature rise
6. Speed ratio
Third, reducer test software interface
It can be loaded according to the set excitation current curve.
Five, dynamometer test bench
Dynamometer test bench can be customized according to customer requirements.
Dynamometer system description
1. The system collects the input (output) torque and speed of the gearbox through two phase-difference torque speed sensors and two TR-1C torque speed collectors; and uses one TEM-2 temperature collector to collect temperature rise The magnetic powder brake is controlled by WLK-3B program-controlled power supply to load the gearbox.
2. All instruments are connected to the computer through the RS485 bus to realize automatic loading of the gearbox and centralized data collection. The relationship curve between parameters and time is displayed in real time to record the entire test process.
3. Output the report as a curve.
4. The test data can be exported to generate a Microsoft Excel file (* .xls) for reprocessing the collected data.