The advantages of tension control, you haven't seen it yet!
The tension controller is a system developed by a single-chip microcomputer or some embedded devices and peripheral circuits. It is a control instrument. It can directly set the tension value to be controlled, and then directly input the signal of the tension sensor as the tension feedback value. After the deviation is obtained through the comparison, it is input to the PID and other controllers for processing, and it is output to the external actuators for control, and finally the purpose of small deviation and fast system response is achieved.
Regarding the disadvantages of traditional winding devices:
Textile machinery such as: sizing machine, size-dyeing combined machine, parallel shaft machine and other equipment will have a rewinding link. Traditional rewinding uses mechanical transmission. The coaxial transmission of this kind of machinery is very serious for the wear of the machine, and it is often maintenance, which is very troublesome. It not only wastes manpower, but also has high maintenance costs, which brings customers A lot of inconvenience. In particular, the textile equipment is basically not allowed to stop halfway after it is turned on. If there is an unexpected situation, the parking will cause a lot of waste. In this case, the tension-controlled frequency conversion winding gradually began to replace the traditional mechanical transmission system.
About the advantages of tension control frequency conversion winding:
1. Use advanced control algorithms: recursive calculation of coil diameter; linear increase of tension when hollow coil diameter is activated; application of tension taper calculation formula; dynamic adjustment of torque compensation and so on.
2. The real-time calculation of the winding diameter has very high accuracy, which guarantees the smooth performance of the output torque of the winding motor. In addition, a recursive calculation of the coil diameter is added in the calculation of the coil diameter, and when the operation error occurs, the coil diameter can be corrected to the correct value by itself.
3. The tension setting is set on the man-machine, humanized operation.
4. Because the moment of inertia of the winding device is very large, when the winding diameter changes from small to large. If the operator accelerates, decelerates, stops, and reactivates, it is easy to cause the phenomenon of yarn burst and loose yarn, which will directly lead to the quality of the yarn. After the conversion of the variable frequency winding, the winding is stable and the tension is always constant under the various conditions mentioned above. And after PLC processing, in the specific dynamic process, adding some dynamic adjustment measures, making the winding performance better.
5. Reconstruction of frequency conversion winding on the basis of traditional mechanical transmission winding, very simple and low cost, basically no need to modify the original machinery. The transformation period is small, and basically the installation and commissioning can be completed in two or three days.
6. It overcomes the disadvantages of mechanical winding on mechanical wear, prolongs the service life of the machine, and facilitates the maintenance of equipment.
In many industries of industrial production, precise tension control is required to maintain constant tension to improve product quality. The purpose of tension control is to keep the tension on the wire or strip constant. Industries such as paper making, printing and dyeing, packaging, wire and cable, fiber optic cable, textile, leather, metal foil processing, fiber, rubber, metallurgy and other industries are widely used.
The above points about the knowledge of the tension controller are explained. I hope to help everyone. For more information, please pay attention to the website of Hailing Magnetic Powder Brake Company: http://rad-ko.com/