Explain the characteristics and use method of the base magnetic powder clutch
Magnetic powder clutch has the advantages of fast response speed, simple structure, no pollution, no noise, no shock vibration and energy saving, etc. It is a multi-purpose and excellent performance automatic control element. It is widely used in printing machinery, paper machinery, bag making machinery, paper making machinery, wire and cable machinery, winding machinery and other industries.
The characteristics of the base type magnetic powder clutch are explained as follows:
1. The excitation current has a linear relationship with the torque: The rotation transmitted by the magnetic powder device is roughly linear with the magnitude of the excitation current. Generally speaking, within 5 to 95% of the rated torque, the exciting current is directly proportional to the torque.
2. Stable slip torque: When the exciting current is kept constant, the torque will be stably transmitted without being affected by the slip. The stationary and rotating torques are unchanged. Therefore, as long as the current is controlled, the magnitude of the torque can be controlled.
3. Fast response characteristics: The non-response time, torque rise time, and torque fall time of magnetic powder clutches and brakes are extremely short, so it can be used for occasions of frequent start-stop, commutation.
4, small control power: high power amplification, can use a small exciting current to control a large transmitted power, easy to achieve automatic control.
5. Stable operation: no vibration, no impact, low noise.
6. Overload protection: In the case of torque overload, automatic slip operation plays an overload protection role.
How to use the base magnetic powder clutch:
1. In the process of transporting the magnetic powder clutch of the machine base, the magnetic powder is often gathered somewhere, and sometimes it even gets stuck. At this time, as long as the entire brake or clutch is turned 180 degrees, tap with a wood hammer a few times to loosen the magnetic powder. Or use the lever to rotate the shaft left and right, as long as it is turned. It is recommended to choose a clearance fit for the connection fit of the coupling. Axial tapping is strictly prohibited. Run-in should be performed before use. First, run at a rated current of about 20% for a few seconds, and then power off and then on again.
2. Magnetic powder brakes, clutches, and shaft-joint joints should be used as much as possible. The use of radial transmission bearing transmission is not supported. Such as gear pulleys.