Empathy! This method of installation and maintenance of magnetic powder brake is really simple and easy to use.
Magnetic powder brake is based on electromagnetic principle and uses magnetic powder to transmit torque. It has the characteristics of a substantially linear relationship between the exciting current and the transmission torque. It can transmit a certain torque under the condition that has nothing to do with the slip, and has the advantages of fast response speed, simple structure, no pollution, no noise, no shock vibration and energy saving. Magnetic powder brake is a multi-purpose, high-performance automatic control element.
Let's talk about the installation and maintenance of magnetic powder brakes :
1. Magnetic powder brakes and clutches use DC power as the excitation power source.
2. The magnetic powder brake and magnetic powder clutch drive shafts are installed horizontally; the installation accuracy of the drive shaft and the coupling is H8 / f8; it is prohibited to knock and assemble with a hammer; the installation coaxiality of the drive shaft and the shaft connected to it is + 0.03mm .
3. Magnetic powder brakes and clutches often cause magnetic powder to gather somewhere during transportation, which may cause a "stuck" phenomenon. You can flip the brake as a whole to loosen the magnetic powder or use a lever to pry.
4. Water-cooled magnetic powder brakes and clutches are operated after water is supplied first. Waterless operation is prohibited (water pressure 1.5 ~ 3kg / cm2). The inlet and outlet pipes of the explosion-proof metal hose should be distributed up and down, with the inlet pipe down and the outlet pipe up.
5. Magnetic powder brakes and clutches do not support the installation method of bearing the main driving force in the radial direction.
6. Before the magnetic powder brake and clutch are used for the first time, pass 30% of the rated current, and then turn off the power after 10 seconds of operation, and then turn it on again and again to ensure the fluidity and uniform distribution of the magnetic powder.
7. Magnetic powder brakes and magnetic powder clutches cannot be used in excess torque or speed, otherwise the life of magnetic powder will decrease sharply, or powder leakage and seizure will occur.
8. The water-cooled magnetic powder brake and clutch of the rotor, after a period of use, the water seal wears, and the water seal seal monitoring hole under the water cover will drip, reminding that the water seal has begun to leak, and it has not leaked seriously, and the water should be replaced immediately. seal. Be careful not to clog the water-tight seal monitoring hole to prevent water from leaking to the inside.
9. If you need to replace the magnetic powder, please follow the steps below: open the magnetic powder brake and clutch, remove the rotor, remove the old magnetic powder, sand it with sandpaper, clean the work surface with soft paper, replace the wool felt and bearings, and install the new magnetic powder. .
10. If the magnetic powder brake and magnetic powder clutch are not used for a long time, it needs to be turned on for 5 minutes every month to adjust the exciting current to make the torque two cycles up and down between 0 and rated torque to keep the magnetic powder dry and non-caking.
The installation of the magnetic powder brake is a very important step. If it is installed incorrectly, it will lead to serious consequences. Hailing Magnetic Powder is a manufacturer of magnetic powder brakes. We have a high-quality installation and after-sales team. We warmly welcome you.